My Internship Experience At Eastern Condiments Pvt Ltd





An internship is a professional learning experience offered by an organization to enhance the employability skills of an individual. It is usually undertaken as a part of the academic programme. Internships helps to mould a student to face any challenges in the corporate world and also equips them with additional skills which will help them to excel in their career.

I too joined Eastern Condiments Pvt. Ltd. with the minimum expectation that at the end of one month I will be able to gain some knowledge in my domain so that I could be uplifted from the tag of a fresher. But today I can proudly proclaim that whatever I have received from this company was beyond my expectations. I was able to witness the practical application of many theoretical concepts learnt in my MBA classrooms. The first task allotted to me was to audit the records of employees to check for the documents specified in a checklist. The task seemed cumbersome initially but the knowledge it offered was beyond imagination. I got the opportunity to witness a lot of documents of which I have heard in my lectures. Subsequently, other tasks were assigned to me like doing reference checks, enrolments, monitoring attendance, etc. I also learnt in detail about the application of HRMS software, recruitment and selection, onboarding formalities, documentation, preparing various types of letters like appointment letter, promotion letter, experience letter, relieving letter, etc. and some admin related functions. Apart from all these learnings, I also received numerous knowledge about the corporate etiquette by observing the routine tasks performed by everyone in the department.

I felt fortunate enough to have worked with an excellent team of employees who were always ready to offer any help and support to me. They not only elevated my expectations about the corporate life, but also reframed me to face any challenges I might encounter in the corporate world. The way executives and senior managers dealt with the complex problems was really a source of inspiration for me. They always tried to maintain their composure however complicated the situation might be. 

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to the entire HR team of Eastern Condiments Pvt. Ltd for providing me with an excellent opportunity to learn and grow. And this space wouldn't be enough to extend my warm gratitude to Sreerenjini ma'am and Krishnendu ma'am for helping me to gain many new insights. In future, I would definitely love to be a part of the Eastern family if provided with an opportunity.😉😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INSPIRATIONAL LIFESTORY OF ASIA’S RICHEST WOMAN