A REQUEST LETTER TO EMPLOYERS


India is home to a diverse working areas ranging from healthcare, education, IT, automobiles, etc. Still the unemployment rate in India has never seen a significant decline. Ever year many students graduate out of the colleges with the tag  'fresher' and all their skills and abilities are buried under this one particular label !!

Last day while scrolling through the LinkedIn I found so many posts pleading to the connections for their attention. Their sole intention was to reach as many potential employers as possible so that they could secure a decent job. At that moment I came to know that this is not the plight of me but its the story of thousands of job seekers who are desperate for getting a job. I'm sure many of the executives and managers in reputed companies might have built their careers from the scratch. Then what's the reason that they are not willing to give even a single chance to us?

Today I'm also writing this blog with the same expectation that at least there would be some kind hearted employers who would be wiling to give me an opportunity before rejecting me as a fresher. I'm an MBA student who's soon to become a graduate in a couple of months & join the batch of freshers !! Even though I don't have certificate stating months or years of work experience, I have done two internships in HR where I got an opportunity to learn many key aspects of HR including recruitment, selection, interviewing, onboarding, enrolment, attendance monitoring, documentation, team building, etc. I have successfully led a team of 20 members to accomplish the goals of the organization. These internships have given me enough confidence to excel in my respective field of interest. Apart from that, I have also done several certificate courses in Tally, Excel, Tableau, Power BI and Quickbooks in the expectation that this will serve some purpose in helping me to land a decent job.

But after sending hundreds of futile cold mails and job applications, I have come to the conclusion that getting a job is going to be a dream for me like hundreds and thousands of my friends. Still there's a small hope alive in me which is pushing me to continue my efforts in the belief that at least someone will spare a few minutes from their valuable time to read this blog. We all need just one opportunity to prove ourselves before getting rejected and that’s the only request we have to the employers.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Internship Experience At Eastern Condiments Pvt Ltd

AN INSPIRATIONAL LIFESTORY OF ASIA’S RICHEST WOMAN